Sunday, July 28, 2013

What do vegans use to clean with? You'll be Astonished!

 While dodging the rain this morning, we popped into Buyology. It's the first time I've been there, but I dare say it won't be the last. Plenty of 'tat' for sale, but look carefully and there are some good bargains and some vegan products. I found a whole range of Astonish cleaning porducts, which are labelled as suitable for vegans. Their website states: "All Astonish products are suitable for vegans", and their Ethical and Envioronmental information is impressive. AND very reasonably priced, most products being 99p. At least that's what the orange cleaner was and the fabric freshener at Buyology.
I've tried the orange cleaner, and it smells of sweet orange, quite like mandarin, or maybe orange sweets, which is a lot sweeter than natural orange oil on it's own, but is a pleasant enough smell. It cleans like you would expect, which is good, my only negative point is that it doesn't come with a person to do the cleaning for me (joke!). I haven't tried the fabric freshener yet, put I did squirt a tiny bit to see what it smelled like, (or should that be to smell what it smelled like!) and it smelled, to me, very much like Fabreze type products, which is exactly what I've been looking for, only in a vegan formula. I'm very happy with my finds, and I'll certainly be back there again.


No comments: