Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update on my Ikea lamp.

Ikea not such a good idea. days of glorious sunshine, and the light still does not work. Faulty product or not suitable for UK environment? Either way, I've given up on it, and given it away.
Fab idea but if the product doesn't live up to expectations, it's just no good!

However, I've found another light product that I'm super impressed with - a wind-up torch. It works, and I've used it when the fuse box blew. It does what you'd expect it to do, and is easy to wind up. I like it. Can't remember where I bought it, but it may have been a garden centre or somewhere like that? anyway, I recommend it as a good little gadget, put it in a safe place, and next time the power goes out, wind it up, and hey-presto- you have light. easy peasy, and it's light and compact, so easy to keep anywhere.

No comments: