Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cider with Raspberry on a hot sunny day...........................

Sometimes you just have to thank supermarkets for their vegan products, especially when they are labelled as vegan, making shopping so much easier.
Here's a gem of a find - Sainsbury's Cider with raspberry. Serve chilled. I'm not a big cider drinker, but on a hot day, a glass of Sainsbury's  Cider with raspberry, served chilled, really does hit the spot. Pure refreshment! It tastes quite mild, neither too much apple or raspberry. It reminds me of summer, and I will certainly be buying the odd one or two when the weather is hot.
It's got me thinking about other flavoured ciders, and which ones are vegan, so I'll be on the look out, and checking, and will report back my finds, and my thoughts. Now, if only the UK had more sunny days......................

No comments: