Monday, November 9, 2009

Latest Hair Styling Products


I am so happy to have found the latest hair styling products from Tara Smith
Rock on Hard Hold Styling Gel, vegan certified, and smells lovely. It holds very well.
I am a fan of Tara Smith products
and have blogged about her other products in another other blog, VeganEtsy
So you can imagine my delight when I found another addition to her range. I have just tried out the Rock On Hard Hold Gel and it's fab. I washed and conditioned my hair with Tara Smith shampoo and conditioner and applied a small amount of Rock on Hard styling gel . I can assure you, only a small amount is needed, it goes a long way. My hair feels fresh and light, with a good style and strong hold, along with the fact that it carries the Vegan Society Logo I love it.

No comments: